Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website.
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item.
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in www.edibeemarket.com not being able to process your request.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties
- Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
- We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to us.
- If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Retaining Your Personal Information
- You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate.
- Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
- We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- If you would like to obtain further information on limiting the processing of your personal information, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security, Storage and Retention of Personal Data
- Your information will be stored securely either in hard copies in our offices and/or on our servers located in the Malaysia that will either be operated by us or our service providers.
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We will endeavor to ensure that all personal data supplied by you will be protected and stored securely to prevent any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by our organization as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above and/or as required by regulatory requirements.
- Edibee Malaysia Sdn Bhd(1369575D), seeks to use your personal information only for the purposes of legitimate commercial transactions with your consent and to notify you on our current promotions and news, and your obligation to provide your personal data to us is strictly voluntary and non-obligatory.
- We only keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes, for which it was collected.
- We retain personal information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- In compliance with PDPA, your personal data in our database will be safeguarded and will not be shared with any third parties without your written consent.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
- We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
- Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMS Bump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link, we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
- For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.